Are group entries allowed?
- Yes, please keep in mind that each individual will be judged on their Cosplay and not as a group.
Are skits allowed?
- Yes! The time limit is 2 minutes.
I’m not sure if I’m novice, journeyman, or master. What do I pick?
- When in doubt pick Novice. If your skills are higher than that our Judges will move you to the level they feel you fit in best.
What is Workmanship Judging?
- Workmanship judging will be performed by our Cosplay contest coordinator and guest Cosplay Judges. They consider overall look, difficulty of build, and details of craftsmanship.
Can I enter with the same costume I’ve used in previous years?
- Yes, but you’ll be asked how you’ve changed or improved your costume. In this case, progress photos would be strongly encouraged.
Are there prizes for winning? What are they?
- Yes. The best of in each class will win free registration to next year’s convention. Any other prizes TBA.
How many photos can I enter?
- 10 photos (which includes videos) are allowed. Please include 1 video (if you can) explaining your costume idea and production for the workmanship judges.
Will my photos be displayed on the internet?
- Yes your costume photos will be online.